Welcome to Bellville Independent School District’s online application. We want this to be a positive experience for you. Please take a few moments to review the instructions prior to completing your application.
If you have previously submitted a paper application, you will need to complete the online application in order to be a part of our current application pool.
You will be asked for the following information to complete the application:
- Certificate Type and Certified Teaching Field
- College/University attended, degree earned, graduation date and major/minor subject
- Teaching/Work Experience with To/From dates, name and address of employer, and supervisor’s name and phone number
- Four (4) references including name, address, phone number and email address
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must provide copies of the following:
- Teaching Certificate
- Transcripts (official transcripts will be required if employed)
- Service Records (if applicable)
- License (if applicable)
- Alternative Certification Program Letter of Acceptance (if applicable)
- Resume (not required)
After you have completed the application, you will have the opportunity to electronically attach the above mentioned items. If you are going to attach documents, make sure you have the electronic version of your documents available and on the same computer that you are using to submit your application. The documents must be in one of the following formats: “Word”, “text”, “jpg”, “gif”, or “PDF”.
IF YOU CANNOT ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH DOCUMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT SEND US ANY DOCUMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED REGARDING AN INTERVIEW. When you have been contacted regarding an interview, please fax all documents to (979)865-8591 or mail to:
518 South Mathews Street
Bellville, TX 77418